Friday, February 3, 2012

Twenty-seven


1. He loves the Lord.
2. He is the love of my life.
3. He makes me laugh all the time.
4. He supports me.
5. He is a dreamer.
6. He makes me feel safe.
7. He acts goofy with me 98% of the time
8. He loves me so well.
9. He is fun.
10. Family means everything to him.
11. He is a hard worker.
12. He is loyal.
13. He has a tender heart.
14. He is not bad on the eyes ;)
15. He has culinary skills.
16. He is ambitious.
17. He is compassionate.
18. He is respectful.
19. He is considerate.
20. He has the prettiest blue eyes.
21. He has a great sense of humor.
22. He just smiles when I act goofy or say something totally random.
23. He is romantic.
24. He is athletic.
25. He excels at everything he does.
26. He is one of a kind.
27. He is mine--I am one lucky lady!


We made Spring Rolls! The ones on the right were the "first" ones...had to get the hang of it!

It takes intense concentration.

And I even made him work in the kitchen on his birthday.
Chicken Lo Mein and Spring Rolls, ready to eat!!

Happy Birthday Daniel Sherman Kent. I love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment